[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - All You Can Eat

Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:35:04 UTC 2014

So, what you're proposing are several tags that could be used in
conjunction with amenity=restaurant, correct?

For example:
all_you_can_eat=yes
all_you_can_eat:type=pizza

Fine so far, but I cannot see a need for a separate
all_you_can_eat:opening_hours subtag when the normal opening_hours tag would
serve the purpose.

Regards...

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska