[Tagging] How to tag a public works facility ?

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Wed Feb 19 16:27:29 UTC 2014

For what it is worth, in the area I live in such facilities seem to be called "corporate yards".

Since "industrial=depot" seems to have only one use at present and does not fit exactly. At least it does not fit in my mind. Perhaps it could be tagged as "landuse=industrial, industrial=corporate_yard" with operator="City of XXXX" and maybe name="XXX Corporate Yard"

-Tod