[Tagging] Pistemap proposal

yvecai yvecai at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:43:36 UTC 2014

I suggested on the pistemap discussion page to move the page to
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Piste_Maps
Along with creating a proposal on its own for 'landuse=winter_sports'

About this, piste:boundary= is discussed on the discussion page. There
is also a proposal for site=piste relation, allowing for creating a
fuzzy area as wanted. Skiing area and ski resort proposal could also be
discussed.
Let's make it another subject.

Yves