[Tagging] Pistemap proposal

Andreas Labres list at lab.at
Tue Feb 25 22:59:45 UTC 2014

On 25.02.14 22:27, Janko Mihelić wrote:
> landuse=winter_sports
> I don't like this way of confining a ski resort.

Agreed. This probably is an area where grass is growing. Maybe it is used as a
meadow in summer, maybe this is covered with straw, maybe it is used to produce
hay. This could only be tagged additionally: "this is grass here" plus "it is
used for winter sports in winter, if there's snow there". But the latter seems
not even necessary to me, as there of course should be some kind of "piste" way
on this area that would indicate that this (part of the) area is used as a piste
(so it's winter sports).

/al