[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trafficability

Andy Townsend lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Fri Jan 3 16:23:14 UTC 2014

On 03/01/14 16:06, Volker Schmidt wrote:
> I first reacted in the same way ("is it an English word at all?"). But
> then I looked it up on Wikipedia. There it is, since 2006(!), with
> correct Google translations in several other languages.

Well, the English wikipedia is also used by people whose first language
is American rather than English!  :)

The online definitions for it that I've seen seem to be mostly in
American dictionaries, with this Australian one:

http://vro.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/vro/vrosite.nsf/pages/soilhealth_traffic

which actually talks about things from the ground's point of view,
rather than the vehicle's, and so has a different meaning to the proposal.

Cheers,

Andy