[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trafficability

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Fri Jan 3 16:29:17 UTC 2014

I didn't think it was a word and my old American dictionary does not have it. But my microprint edition of the Oxford English Dictionary does have it and lists it use in 1899 regarding how the streets in London were able to carry traffic. Certainly not a word that I, as an American English speaker, would have come up with.

-Tod