[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Bag shop, pet shop

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Sun Jan 5 19:13:44 UTC 2014

Hi Matthijs,
I agree on your opinion, but I don't imply from that any automatic
re-tagging.

shop=bag is already documented in German [1] and Russion, the English
page is empty yet unfortunately. But I don't think we need a proposal
for that.

shop=pet is documented as well, in English [2], Spanish, Japanese (?
cannot read the page so don't know what exactly is written there),
Portuguese and Russian.

Forget the proposal and add the corresponding documentation if you want
- just my few thoughts.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Tag:shop%3Dbag
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:shop%3Dpet

regards