[Tagging] one-directinal bicycle dismount on oneway road ?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 16:56:21 UTC 2014

I realize that we are back to the inconclusive discussion about the
distinction between no-bicycle at all and push-your-bike-by-hand.

I have no examples of ways where this distinction is relevant, but
certainly know nodes of that kind: on a normal pedestrian crossing (zebra
crossing ) in Italy you have to dismount from your bike and walk it across.
On a stile you have a physical impediment to get your bicycle across.

And I also realise that my issue is a problem of the renderer, and not of
the map, strictly speaking. The problem is real. Of the renderers for
bicycle that I use, all refuse to route through a one-way street in the
opposite direction.