[Tagging] Bitcoin and Online shops

bulwersator bulwersator at zoho.com
Thu Jan 23 10:41:09 UTC 2014

It would be interesting to someone, but it is not reason to misuse OSM. In the same way that I will not store results of parliament votes - it is also interesting to somebody, may be presented on map (where parliament is/was located) and is completely unfit to be part of OSM database.

---- On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 15:30:24 -0800 Janko Mihelić <janjko at gmail.com> wrote ----