[Tagging] "Relations are not categories" excepted for "type=network" ?

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:33:02 UTC 2014

I'm having a look at it. It could of course be converted automatically.
Since I have the scripts to walk through the hierarchy already.

It would mean that what is nicely where it belongs at the moment, would be
moved to tags on the nodes and the route relations, causing a
multiplication of tags.

It's simply a matter of moving the 'complexity' from one place to another.

Oh well, we'll have to discuss this on the Belgian and Dutch mailing
lists/forums.

Jo