[Tagging] min_age vs. minage

Florian Schäfer florian at schaeferban.de
Tue Jul 22 15:28:09 UTC 2014

OK, I've just merged both pages into Key:min_age [1] and Key:max_age
[2],  added a note, describing why and translated both pages into
German. So for me the discussion is finished.
If anyone doesn't like, that it's now min_age instead of minage: Please
discuss it here or on the respective talk-page. I won't mind, if you
would move it to minage/maxage. My primary goal was to merge both into
one place.

Could anyone align the french translations [1] [2]? My French is too bad
for that.

Cheers,
Florian

[1]: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:min_age