[Tagging] Religious-neutral tags needed for religious objects/non-church places

John Packer john.packer7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:26:28 UTC 2014

I don't think religious_symbol=* would be the best option for wayside cross.
Here in Brazil, they often are found in curves that had automotive
accidents in the past, and could indeed be said to be an historic feature,
so I think this tag is good enough as it is.

Like Volker said, the tag for wayside shrine really is religion neutral,
but I can understand the confusion looking at it's wiki page.