[Tagging] man_made=pipeline - is onewayness implied?

Bryan Housel bryan at 7thposition.com
Fri Jun 20 12:32:13 UTC 2014

Hi, I’m the one who introduced this change.  I’m happy to roll it back if needed.

I think I added pipeline to the list of tags that imply onewayness because of discussion here:
http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/Underground-Pipelines-td5376988.html

Users can still explicitly tag pipelines as oneway=no if it is known that it is used in both directions.  Being in oneway_tags just means that onewayness is implied and that the feature is rendered with oneway markers.

Thanks, Bryan