[Tagging] Hot springs

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Mar 5 17:16:40 UTC 2014

So, if I am understanding you correctly, an onsen doesn't necessarily have water available, but, if water is available, it must be from a hot spring?  If onsen doesn't necessarily imply the presence of a hot spring, then I don't think the English translation in the wiki should translate the term as "hot spring".  Also, I was under the impression that the standard in OSM was to use British terminology in tags.