[Tagging] Fixing wrong opening_hours automatically

Robin `ypid` Schneider ypid23 at aol.de
Wed Mar 5 18:15:28 UTC 2014

Hi

I want to discuss the script based fixing of easy mistakes occurring in OSM.
It began with a little regular expression and the question how to do automated
edits:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/31169/how-to-change-key-values-based-on-regular-expressions-in-josm

Now I have something which works on GitHub:
https://github.com/ypid/opening_hours_bot

I only intent to fix values which are a.) not evaluated by
http://openingh.openstreetmap.de/evaluation_tool/
and b.) are unambiguously. Also they have to occur multiple times in OSM.

Currently the following rulesets are implemented:
* '0930-0630' -> '09:30-06:30'
* 'nach vereinbarung' -> '"nach Vereinbarung"'

I wanted to ask if that is OK with you as I will probably add more rules to the
script when I come across values which meet my requirements.

My latest changesets (http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/ypid/history) were made
using this script.

--
Live long and prosper