[Tagging] Fixing wrong opening_hours automatically

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Mar 5 20:22:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 03/05/2014 07:15 PM, Robin `ypid` Schneider wrote:
> I wanted to ask if that is OK with you as I will probably add more rules to the
> script when I come across values which meet my requirements.

I would suggest that, if at all, you only make these changes in Germany
and not elsewhere, since much of the opening hours related discussion
has really only seen German participation and I'm not sure if mappers
elsewhere even agree with the way the Germans have decided to handle
their opening hours tag.

Bye
Frederik