[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse=hop_garden

Dalibor Jelínek dalibor at dalibor.cz
Thu Mar 6 05:50:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

well, I think why I have explained why I do not like both options

you suggest on my proposal page.

Hop garden is really not an orchard by a long shot.

It is true that hop yard is a subset of farmland, but the same

is true for meadow, pasture, vineyard, orchard, ... and they

have their own more precise tags.

What benefit would we get if we will tag as farmland instead of hop yard?

Regards,

Dalibor