[Tagging] leisure=events

Martin Koppenhöfer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 08:44:09 UTC 2014

Am 10.03.2014 um 09:30 schrieb Peter Wendorff <wendorff at uni-paderborn.de>:

> And even other shared purpose concepts are pretty common for event
> spaces, I think:
> - Sometimes parks (most of the year leisure=park) are used for events
> regularly.
> - Many parking spaces (most of the year amenity=parking;
> parking=surface) are used for events regularly.
> - Some festivals, as Yves wrote, use places being meadow
> (landuse=meadow) or similar agricultural ground (these often takes place
> after harvesting).

There are also musicians in the subway or on the pavement. I think bringing these up is offtopic, as the OP has asked for a tag for a specific place with a specific programme. Other cases like those that you mention might get different tags or sometimes won't be tagged specifically regarding events.

Cheers,
Martin