[Tagging] leisure=events

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:45:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry, I may be joining this discussion part way through.  Has anyone
considered
'recreation ground'

In the UK there are many, but they are normally referred to as 'recs'.

Towns & villages often have them - village green or small park used for
a variety of purposes, including often by visiting fayres.

Regards

Nick

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

Mapping volunteer 'Tallguy' for http://www.openstreetmap.org
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/>

Treasurer, website & Bonus Ball admin for
http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk
<mailto:treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk>)