[Tagging] leisure=events

Antônio Marcos toni.oliv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:36:45 UTC 2014

I think areas used for temporary fairs would fit well in landuse=events.
The case of a permanent fairground seems to be just like an amusement park,
which can be just tagged as tourism=theme_park. What I want to keep clear
is that event areas are permanent places for events and are lands reserved
for festivities, lands used for a specific purpose (that's why I'm willing
to use landuse for that), no matter if events are ever made on it. It is
something designated and events are periodical and temporary.