[Tagging] leisure=events

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:26:39 UTC 2014

When I think of leisure=events, I think of facilities (that are not
convention centers) where you can hold social and corporate events such as
company parties, wedding receptions, small musical concerts, product
launchings and the like. Here in my country there are plenty of such
facilities and I'm sure other countries do have them. Some examples:

The Glass Garden - http://www.theglassgarden.com.ph/
Fernwood Garden - http://fernwoodgarden.com/
NBC Tent - https://www.facebook.com/pages/NBC-TENT/249917111705073
Filinvest Tent - http://www.filinvesttent.com/
Oasis Manila - https://www.facebook.com/TheOasisManila

I admit that I have no idea how to tag these places. I was thinking
something like amenity=events_venue.

Are these facilities also included in your proposed tag?