[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - amenity=Boat_sharing

André Pirard A.Pirard.Papou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:40:57 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-13 14:20, nounours77 wrote :
> Dear all,
>
> the proposal is now open for voting.
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/boat_sharing
>
> The idea is to create a tag for boat sharing communities, just in analogy of the existing and well accepted tag "amenity=car_sharing".
BTW, slightly off topic, I still have no clean solution for
fr:covoiturage, which is translated to en:car_sharing by Nominatim.
car_sharing is criticized in the case sort of subscribed hitch hikers
stop subscribed drivers for a lift.
And I was thinking that you're lucky that hikers probably very seldom
hitch stop boats ;-)

Seriously, I'd be happy if a something;type=* emerged that could apply
to car_sharing too.
Please note my impression that it should be boat_something:type to allow
for boat:type and captain:type.

Best regards to the Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän,

André.