[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - opening hours holiday select

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Fri Mar 14 14:57:27 UTC 2014

Summer Holidays are when schools close in the summer.

The issue I have is that they vary between local authorities, so seeing opening times for summer holidays, I have to find out which local authority covers the area and then visit their website to find the dates of the summer holidays.

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9