[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - opening hours holiday select

Robin `ypid` Schneider ypid23 at aol.de
Sun Mar 16 14:10:59 UTC 2014

Valid question. The answer is written down here:
https://github.com/ypid/opening_hours.js#holidays
(also referred to be the proposal page).

Holidays have to be defined. For all German school holidays I wrote a script
which parses http://www.schulferien.org/ and generates this definitions:
https://github.com/ypid/opening_hours.js/blob/master/convert_ical_to_json

--
Live long and prosper