[Tagging] Landuse=civic_admin

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Sun Mar 16 14:54:37 UTC 2014

What about for the area where the town hall, city administration buildings (offices for building and safety, parks and recreation, etc.), public safety (police and fire headquarters) and a county court building are located in my city. They are all on one landscaped area with buildings scattered around. And it definitely looks different than a typical office park. The individual buildings are tagged as appropriate but the land use is neither commercial, industrial nor residential.

-Tod