[Tagging] surface=ground/dirt/earth

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:29:34 UTC 2014

What I mean is that the same idea does not apply so often and so
extremely and in such a regular fashion and for long periods to other
kinds of roads. That's why I said "in fact, of snow". I would expect
to see something very similar in southern Argentina and Chile, in
Antarctica, in Greenland, and in Scandinavia.