[Tagging] surface=ground/dirt/earth

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 23:47:49 UTC 2014

> I have some pics to show what I am talking about:
>
> http://oi59.tinypic.com/33fala8.jpg
> http://oi60.tinypic.com/1zmmrlt.jpg
>
> These should be trackytpe 2 or maybe 1.

to me the first one looks like highway path and the second one like
tracktype grade 4 or 5 (I've use these values for similar tracks when they
were wide enough)

http://oi58.tinypic.com/t7iiht.jpg

-> path

http://oi61.tinypic.com/6ozcdw.jpg

grade5

> http://oi59.tinypic.com/4htmag.jpg

path or tracktype=grade4 or 5

> http://oi62.tinypic.com/11v5z13.jpg

-> path

> http://oi60.tinypic.com/15zgldc.jpg

tracktype 3 probably

thanks for these pictures, this is what I encounter here as well (in the
hills, in "remote" areas).
You shouldn't generally take them with a car or suv, but maybe with a
pickup or tractor you could use them if your tyres are big enough (but
often there is not much space at the corners, so path is more appropriate,
or maybe footway).

cheers,
Martin