[Tagging] Driving side

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sun Mar 23 01:37:28 UTC 2014

Left-hand-driver cars are sometimes used in right-hand-drive countries, and vice versa.  So, changing cars at a national border where the driving conventions differ is not mandatory in all cases.  In fact, I have not heard of any cases where it is mandatory.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.