[Tagging] Police and Military Mobile Check Point

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Thu May 1 12:43:45 UTC 2014

Peter Wendorff <wendorff at uni-paderborn.de> writes:

> apart from the question about how to tag it: If it is mobile, is it in
> that case stable enough to be in the map?

Well, question is probably which layer, really.

Some check points may last for weeks, while some check points, like
mobile police speed check points only lasts for 3-4 hours.

Of course, we need it in the map, somehow, just like we need traffic
information in the map, if a road is closed due to a crash, f.ex.

I'm not sure where to put it, so that's why I ask.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m