[Tagging] deforestation

Thomas Gertin tgertin at gmail.com
Sun May 4 13:29:12 UTC 2014

Thanks fly and everyone else to responding to my deforestation question. I don't really know if it is better to use landcover or land use because the areas were deforested at one point and you can see the fallen tress on the ground, but it is unsure how the land
will be used next. I do not see grass on the ground but dirt. I am thinking it would be good to use something like landcover = bare_ground  (as a new user, I'm a little confused on the differences between natural and landcover tags).  -Tom