[Tagging] noexit=yes (again) (and again)

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat May 31 10:46:23 UTC 2014

This is not so obvious, because it has to be directional (for the router).
If you start your route in such a dead-end street you never get out, if
it's not directional.
The noexit=yes on the way to me seems much simpler and intuitive.
(I used the tag initially in this way, when I started with OSM. I had no
doubt about it's use in this way, until I came across some discussion in a
mailing list)