[Tagging] sub key for cycle ways

Hubert sg.forum at gmx.de
Tue Nov 4 17:44:53 UTC 2014

Hallo,

Di 04.11.2014 09:03 Martin Vonwald <imagic.osm at gmail.com>:
> On the other hand, if we are looking at junctions with multiple (turning)
lanes and multiple
> cycle lanes, then we should use the :lanes tagging in addition(!) to the
good old cycleway
> tagging.

+1. That seem a like good solution. But it still doesn't help me documenting
"Schutzstreifen" (aka soft_lane).

Mo 03.11.2014 20:18 fly <lowflight66 at googlemail.com>:

> Either just let your proposal exist and start using it or simply use the
lanes:-tagging like

> biycle:lanes=yes|yes|designated

Can I do that, even if the proposal was rejected?
It would leave the problem that no one (Routers, Renderes) would use it and
it will probably often be changed either to cw=lane or to cw=shared_lane,
depending on the mappers preferences.

Regards Hubert.