[Tagging] Dispute with user over changing wiki page

Pee Wee piewie32 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:47:39 UTC 2014

We are writing to you for advice on what steps we should or could take
next. The situation is best summarized as:

1. A user is attempting to change, without consensus, the meaning of a tag
that was accepted through a proposal process. There are 2 changes that are
arguable: one is a considerable change and another is a recommendation to
add a redundant (but not wrong) tag;

2. Several attempts have been made to revert the page to it's original
state, without success;

3. Several times we have advised him to go to the tagging mailing list to
discuss these changes with more people, without success.

On behalf of both John Packer and Hubert87

Cheers

PeeWee32