[Tagging] governmental / public_administrative landuse are not commercial

johnw johnw at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 04:03:48 UTC 2014

A couple more landuse cases were added. I’m going to ask now if it is a good idea to specifically exclude Police/fire/safety and give them their own landuse(s).

Safety could cover the lifeguard/ski patrol/ranger buildings that are public or privately operated for the purposes of interacting with the public, like a lifeguard station or ranger station.

I know people have been trying to clean up emergency for a long time, so this helpful?

> Please check out the discussion page’s section on this at:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/landuse%3Dcivic#If_we_need_two_tags.2C_what_should_be_covered_in_each.3F <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/landuse=civic#If_we_need_two_tags.2C_what_should_be_covered_in_each.3F>

Javbw