[Tagging] Feature proposal - Street cabinet - Voting

Fran├žois Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:36:49 UTC 2014

> FWIW, the term "man_made=street_cabinet" has just been approved by almost
> unanimous voting. Why does this discussion start now?

Because of some comments written lately on friday evening when the vote was
about to end.

The only one opposition to the proposal was regarding the term "street" in
street_cabinet.
Like you I think we shouldn't read it "overliterally" but I'm not closed to
discuss a little more around it.

The tag is, for now, described as it was voted, strictly.

*Fran├žois Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com
www.infos-reseaux.com
@InfosReseaux <http://www.twitter.com/InfosReseaux>