[Tagging] Feature proposal - Street cabinet - Voting

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Mon Nov 17 12:53:50 UTC 2014

street_cabinet=waste had already been discussed during the proposal process,
but not yet added during the voting.

the value 'waste' is more consistent with existing amenity tagging than
refuse or garbage.

I have added it to categories and examples to the wiki, feel free to add a picture,
some examples are linked from a search engine.