[Tagging] Feature proposal - Street cabinet - Voting

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:00:23 UTC 2014

> the value 'waste' is more consistent with existing amenity tagging than
> refuse or garbage.

the objects that have been brought up as examples have been of private
nature, i.e. not an amenity for osm terms. I wouldn't include private waste
bin protection structures under the  same tag that we use to describe
switching points of technical infrastructure like the power grid or telco,
but I agree it could also be done. As it wasn't contained in the proposal
the people voted upon, I'd prefer if including them now would be a distinct
proposal.

cheers,
Martin