[Tagging] tagging for graves?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:04:27 UTC 2014

> I used "buried:wikidata" for that. I used it because a grave can be an art
> piece as well, and maybe an artist made a statue of some other historical
> person or an angel on the grave.

The wiki page for wikidata lists artist:wikidata and architect:wikidata for
these, and defined subject:wikidata for the person something is about, but
I agree that the tag could be misleading. I could also imagine
subject:wikidata to describe the nature of a so-tagged object (i.e. here a
tombstone), while wikidata=* would point to the specific instance. On the
other hand, this will often be already linked in wikidata itself, e.g. with
the instance_of relation.

http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Wikidata

cheers,
Martin