[Tagging] Vandalis on access page

Pee Wee piewie32 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:48:13 UTC 2014

If I understand correctly you say it would be better if the wiki stated
that the compulsory cycleway is drawn as a separte way. I think you are
right. I could changed that in the wiki. Unfortunately the user Ulamm has
changed the wiki (for the worse in my opinion) so I'll send him an email
before I make any changes.

Cheers

PeeWee32

> Thanks for the help and the links. That was my opinion, too.
>
> I asked, because the use is not clear by just reading the definition and
> not looking at the examples.
>
> highway=road + cycleway=track + bicycle=use_sidepath together, without an
> additional highway=cycleway OSMWay (for example) seem correct by definition.
>
> I can understand the confusion. Should the use be made more prominent in
> the description of the value?
>

> Yours
>
> Hubert

Verbeter de wereld. Word mapper voor Openstreetmap
<http://www.openstreetmap.org>.