[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - relation type=person

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 12:39:45 UTC 2014

> If you don't put the names in OSM what do you propose?
>
> Phil (trigpoint)

I think we should have notability, like Wikipedia. I have been using
buried:wikidata=*, and if someone can't get in Wikidata, then I think the
same should apply with OSM. If you want all the names, then cross reference
OSM to a local graveyard database. I can agree with buried:name=x;y;z.
Having relations for people seems unreasonable.

But this is a question for the community to decide. I vote -1 for all
people in OSM database.

Janko