[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - relation type=person

Ilpo Järvinen ilpo.jarvinen at helsinki.fi
Wed Oct 15 10:25:09 UTC 2014

On Wed, 15 Oct 2014, Pieren wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Ilpo Järvinen
> <ilpo.jarvinen at helsinki.fi> wrote:
>
> > Not that it would interest me personally to find some distant relative's
> > grave, but I've been on multiple occassions on with somebody who has been
> > looking for a grave of a relative "that is supposed to be somewhere here".
> > Clearly they didn't known where that relative was buried. Often the search
> > even terminates without success because there are simply too many graves
> > to look at.
>
> We could have the same discussion about names on appartments entries
> or mailboxes.

True. But I only answered to the "Why wouldn't somebody know the grave
location" question you chose to carefully leave out :-) and also pointed
out that this is not an imaginary scenario.

And, btw, I've not really had similar searches with living people
apartments as with graves but perhaps it's different with you.

--
 i.