[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - relation type=person

moltonel 3x Combo moltonel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:26:25 UTC 2014

On 15/10/2014, Pieren <pieren3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Ilpo Järvinen
> <ilpo.jarvinen at helsinki.fi> wrote:
>
>> Not that it would interest me personally to find some distant relative's
>> grave, but I've been on multiple occassions on with somebody who has been
>> looking for a grave of a relative "that is supposed to be somewhere here".
>> Clearly they didn't known where that relative was buried. Often the search
>> even terminates without success because there are simply too many graves
>> to look at.
>
> We could have the same discussion about names on appartments entries
> or mailboxes.

It's very different for living people:
* The privacy issue is much bigger
* If you've got a reason to visit somebody, you can certainly contact
hin to know his whereabouts
* We have this neat concept of "house numbers" and "street names" to
express an address, which often cannot be used in cemeteries
* People tend to change appartments much more often than they change graves