[Tagging] "Feature Proposal - RFC - (brickkiln)"

Megha Shrestha meghashrestha2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 05:10:44 UTC 2014

Thank you for the suggestion. These are the details that are already
available to us and I think they can be huge help if made open which is the
reason for me to suggest this tag. I have gone through your suggestions and
will make the required edits. Use of existing tag can be a help. I will add
the additional information you said will be relevant to the proposal page.
There is no such community that keeps these data updated but we are the
representatives of OSM in Nepal and we are trying to get data updated
regularly in OSM and this is also a part of our project. I find these data
relevant especially in the environment aspect and people should have access
to these data as I found that brick kilns are not much mapped in OSM. About
the operating season and the market they are quite stable in case of Nepal
for other countries I do not have much idea. I think landownership can be
added as a tag as brick kiln are mapped as an area.

I hope my explanation works and I will make edits to the page.

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:50 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com