[Tagging] "Feature Proposal - RFC - (brickkiln)"

Megha Shrestha meghashrestha2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 05:07:12 UTC 2014

We collected the list of the brick kilns from Brick kiln association for
Kathmandu Valley and even mapped the kilns from the satellite image as they
are distinct features. We went to the field where the brick kilns are
located, asked the authorized person for the information and permission to
upload the data in openstreetmap. While uploading the data to the
openstreetmap the necessary tags were not available, which is the reason
for proposing the additional tags.