[Tagging] what does maxheight=none mean?

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Mon Oct 27 10:45:31 UTC 2014

You are quoting me out of context, leaving the impression that I'd propose
to tag the bridge way, this is not the case.

I was just pointing out that tagging the way under the bridge makes
no explicit reference to the bridge itself, and can lose the implicit
proximity reference when the way is split. An explicit reference would
need a relation.