[Tagging] [OSM-talk] Release openstreetmap-carto v2.23.0

Andreas Labres list at lab.at
Thu Oct 30 14:06:45 UTC 2014

There are some different terms for lodging, bed & breakfast, guest house,
boarding house, pension, inn, hostel, motel, appartment house (?), chalet, and
hotel. Guest house seems to be (plz correct me) a generic term for bed &
breakfast as well as pension as well as inn. Maybe these should be sortet out
somewhat useful... and it should be matched with, say, our German terms.

BTW, rendering of typical "Gasthaus/Gasthof" which mainly is a restaurant as
well as offers some rooms to stay -> these should be rendered differently than a
guest house! Currently they are rendered like a pension, omitting the (most
important) restaurant part.

/al