[Tagging] Route relations - Forward & Backward

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Sat Sep 6 03:59:06 UTC 2014

If a bus route makes use of a one-way street, then the bus can only go one direction on that street. A pedestrian can go in either direction on a one-way street, and a bicycle may be able to do so, depending upon local traffic laws.  Even if a given street allows two-way traffic, the bus route may use that street in a single direction, with the reverse route using a parallel street.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.