[Tagging] Route relations - Forward & Backward

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:25:20 UTC 2014

The stop_position nodes are part of the ways the bus travels along. These
ways together with the public_transport=platform/highway=bus_stop nodes are
membes of the route relations.

They can also be members of stop_area relations, together with the
public_transport=platform/highway=bus_stop nodes.

This is enough information to calculate the stop_positions automatically.
Adding them would mean constantly validating whether they are still correct
though.

Jo