[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - cycleway=soft_lane

Hubert sg.forum at gmx.de
Sun Sep 21 15:36:19 UTC 2014

First of all: Thanks for all the comments on the proposal, so far.

I have incorporated a lot of ideas into the proposal and I have restructured
the page it a little, since there were many of comments/addition concerning
cycle way infrastructure and tagging semantics in generals, which were
really helpful but are not essential to the proposal.

With this mail, I would like to ask for a another round of comments to see,
if this proposal is ready for a vote.

Best Regards

Hubert