Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Fri Apr 3 05:41:59 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 3:53 AM, johnw <johnw at mac.com> wrote:

> That seems very wrong, as we tag parking lots with access=private and they
> are still mapped and rendered.
> They are a camp site visited by hundreds, if not thousands of people, just
> a private one.

+1
I think this is a rendering issue, not a tagging issue.
An icon indicating a reservable site is all that's needed.

Scout camps ARE landmarks often, and valid destinations, even if they don't
offer services to the general public.
This is completely different from mapping people's home toilets or rubbish
bins.